|Organization information||Bac Ninh Teacher Training College
Add: Group 10, Dai Phuc Ward, Bac Ninh City, Bac Ninh Province
Tel: 0241 3822 723
Fax: 0241 3827 470
Key contact person(s): Ms Nguyen Thi Thu Thuy
|General information of the project and program which have ESD related activities:||Name: Improving Curriculum and Methodology of English Teacher Training Programme by linking with Education For Sustainable Devolopment (ESD).
Goals and objectives: By the end of the course, students will be able to:
– Use a number of teaching techniques effectively to teach grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) in their own contexts by linking with ESD;
– Employ a number of teaching techniques to produce useful lesson plans by linking with ESD;
– Improve language and teaching methodology in an ESD way;
– Select and use appropriate materials by linking with ESD;
– Improve their using teaching aids and facilities.
Donor(s): I would like UNESCO to be the donor in order to expand the Change Project
|ESD programs/ projects/activities||Name: Improving the detailed curriculum and teaching methodology of English Teacher Training programme by linking with ESD at Bac Ninh Teacher Training College.
Objectives: To improve the detailed curriculum of English Teacher Training Programme by linking with ESD
– To improve teaching methodology of English Teacher Training Programme in an ESD way.
– To raise teacher students’ awareness of ESD in the decade of ESD so that they will become ESD teachers, who will teach their students to behave in an ESD way.
Describe educational and learning methods/tools applied:
Stakeholders: Students, teacher students, colleagues, the college managenment board, primary and secondary schools, Provincial Education and Training Department
Location: Bac Ninh province
|Sustainable development themes:||
|Outputs and final outcomes of the ESD activities.||– An improved detailed curriculum of English Teacher Training Programme by linking with ESD.- An improved methodology course for English Language Teachers by linking with ESD.|